Locally Owned & Operated
Kelowna Ready Mix Inc. has been supplying concrete to residential and commercial builders in the Okanagan since 1976. We strive for excellence in our customer service, quality product, and commitment to the environment.
Some of Our PROJECTS
About Kelowna Ready Mix
KRM has been in operation in Kelowna since the 1940s. Since its purchase in 1976, KRM has been family-owned and operated and has expanded to include 3 plants, 1 portable plant, and 1 gravel pit.
KRM is committed to the environment – we are the first privately owned concrete ready-mix facility in the Okanagan to actively reduce concrete waste by re-purposing returned wet concrete and the use of concrete reclaim systems.
of water recycled (in 2021)
of aggregate recycled (in 2021)
Total concrete recycled/repurposed in 2021
When it comes to concrete, we know what you need for your commercial project: large volumes of concrete, efficient service, and knowledgeable staff. At KRM, we have the largest fleet and best coverage in the valley which allows us to supply any sized commercial project.
Whether building a patio or building a whole house, KRM has what you need to get started on your residential project.
01 Free Estimating
- Our sales team will provide the most up to date pricing information for your project
- Floorplans & measurements required
02 Ready-Mix Concrete
- Quality concrete delivered to you in a timely manner.
- Small load delivery – as little as 0.6m3* (*small load fee applies).
- Concrete supply for your residential project – no matter the size.
- Coloured concrete and admixtures available
03 Strip-Ease Form Rentals
- ¾” pre-oiled plywood forms
- routed for strip-easy ties (sold separately)
- Available in several sizes
- 3-week rental period
- Delivery and pickup available
04 Logix Insulated Concrete Forms
- Energy efficient & resilient forming system
- Easily achieves Step 4 energy code
- User-friendly & lightweight
- R24 insulation value
05 Halo EPS Insulation
- 4×8 sheets of EPS rigid insulation
- 3 different applications: under-slab insulation, exterior, and interior.
- Great way to eliminate thermal bridging in your build
- Adds insulation value of R5 per inch
- Available in a variety of thicknesses
Map data ©2023 Google
Serving the Okanagan
KRM operates 3 conveniently located plants and 1 gravel pit in the Central Okanagan: Downtown Kelowna, Airport, West Kelowna, and our new seasonal location at Big White Ski Resort. From these locations, we service the Central Okanagan from Kelowna to Peachland, Predator Ridge, and Big White.
Strategic placement of our manufacturing plants ensures you receive a quality product in a timely manner – all while helping to reduce emissions by minimizing travel time between our plant, and your job site.
the KRM Blog
Check here for helpful concrete information, and to see what we are up to – in our yard, on the jobsite, and in the community!